MORE DATES ADDED!
October 27th | November 2nd & 3rd
**Oct. 26th event has been cancelled due to inclement weather.**
EVENT STARTS AT 7:00 P.M. AT THE GYMNASIUM
Limited tickets available the day-of at the Gymnasium, starting at 6:30 p.m., or WPR members may present valid WPR photo ID. Not guaranteed. Tickets will NOT be sold past 10:30 p.m.
Event ticket includes access to Halloween games and activities in the Gym during your wait. Pavilion activities including a bonfire, hayride, lawn games, snacks & hot beverages to purchase, and movies on our inflatable movie screen such as E.T., Casper, Corpse Bride, The Book of Life, The Goonies, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, and Poltergeist. Movie selection will vary each night; more family friendly movies will be played first, scarier movies later in the evening.
WPR Member Tickets:
• Pre-register at the Reservations Building.
• Pre-registered Members will show their WPR photo ID at the Gymnasium on the day of the event for ticket redemption.
• Day of tickets for members are limited and subject to availability. Must have valid WPR Photo ID to receive tickets. Get day of tickets at the Gymnasium from 6:30-10:30 p.m. – subject to availability.
• All WPR accounts must be paid in full to reserve tickets.
• $15.00 per person.
• Tickets available to purchase online at www.wprhaunt.eventbrite.com or available at the door.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE VALID DATED TICKET OR VALID WPR PHOTO ID AT GYMNASIUM FOR EVENT ADMISSION.
*All tickets are general admission. All participants must stop by the Gymnasium to get in the queue for the Haunted Trail the day of the event. *
**Wait times should be expected**
***NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON***
– Event is weather permitting.
– All participants must comply with standard Resort Rules.
– Not recommended for children under the age of 10.
– All attractions are not recommended for people with: heart or back problems, motion-sickness, pregnant women, people prone to seizures or anyone who has an affliction that is made worse by fear, anxiety, or flashing lights.
– We reserve the right to refuse entry for any patrons who are deemed under the influence. Zero tolerance.
– Do NOT touch the actors.
– Enter at your own risk. Visit wpresort.com for more information and Rules and Regulations.