ADMISSION: Pre-purchase tickets are $15/PERSON OR FREE WITH VALID MEMBER ID$20/PERSON AT THE DOOR
EVENT STARTS AT 7:00 P.M. AT THE GYMNASIUM
Wait times should be expected.
Tickets available to purchase online at www.wprhaunt.eventbrite.com
Limited tickets available the day-of at the Gymnasium, starting at 6:30 p.m. $20/person, or WPR members may present valid WPR photo ID. Not guaranteed. Tickets will NOT be sold past 10:30 p.m.
Event ticket includes access to Halloween games and activities in the Gym during your wait. Pavilion activities including a bonfire, hayride, lawn games, snacks & hot beverages to purchase, and movies on our inflatable movie screen such as E.T., Casper, Corpse Bride, The Book of Life, The Goonies, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, and Poltergeist. Movie selection will vary each night; more family friendly movies will be played first, scarier movies later in the evening.
WPR Member Tickets:
• Pre-registration for tickets begins 10/01 at the Reservations Building. Must present valid WPR photo ID for each person on the account to reserve tickets. Members are free with valid ID. Any dependents must have birth certificates on file to receive valid ID. Members may also call Reservations at 540-972-7433 ext. 1, to pre-register for tickets.
• Pre-registered Members will show their WPR photo ID at the Gymnasium on the day of the event for ticket redemption.
• Day of tickets for members are limited and subject to availability. Must have valid WPR Photo ID to receive tickets. Get day of tickets at the Gymnasium from 6:30-10:30 p.m. – subject to availability.
• All WPR accounts must be paid in full to reserve tickets.
• Ticket sales begin 10/01. $15.00 per person.
• Purchase tickets online through Eventbrite starting October 1, website link coming soon.
• It is highly recommended that you purchase tickets in advance.
• Day-of tickets are $20.00 per person at the Gymnasium from 6:30-10:30 p.m., subject to availability. Preferred cash sales, however credit card transactions are available. Cards accepted MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE VALID DATED TICKET OR VALID WPR PHOTO ID AT GYMNASIUM FOR EVENT ADMISSION.
*All tickets are general admission. All participants must stop by the Gymnasium to get in the queue for the Haunted Trail the day of the event. *
**Wait times should be expected**
***NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON***
– All participants must comply with standard Resort Rules.
– Not recommended for children under the age of 10.
– All attractions are not recommended for people with: heart or back problems, motion-sickness, pregnant women, people prone to seizures or anyone who has an affliction that is made worse by fear, anxiety, or flashing lights.
– We reserve the right to refuse entry for any patrons who are deemed under the influence. Zero tolerance.
– Do NOT touch the actors.
– This event is not recommended for anyone with health issues that can be made worse or aggravated by riding the hayride and/or any other form of participation.
– Enter at your own risk. Visit wpresort.com for more information and Rules and Regulations.